And so on to October! I love this time of year. I love Autumn, and bonfires and marshmallows, and Thanksgiving (yes, I do mean thanksgiving. Having lived with Americans for 4 years, it is now part of my year and I have no intention of stopping!) and Christmas.
This has been the most intense and rewarding start to a new school year that I’ve experienced, and it actually feels longer than just a month! There is so much more ahead, with another 4 weeks til half term!
This past week I:
- made these cookies, and they were the best thing I have ever eaten. No lie.
- learnt a new favourite word
- was inspired by this infographic about breaking out of a creative rut
- have read two seperate blog posts about ‘let your yes be yes and your no be no’ and am feeling very challenged. They can be read here and here
- Ran 5k! Me, my mum and Dillon the dog took part in the Race For Life in Castle Park on Sunday. We managed a time of 48:55, which is not bad when you consider we had to stop for people who wanted pictures of Dillon in his pink t-shirt!